Skiing
So it’s pretty much a tradition
That in the summer I have to go skiing
But that one summer
When I didn’t want to ski
My dad made me
It took a while
But finally I was convinced
I went out mad
Into the smooth still water
He pulled me up behind the boat
So there I was in my little red life jacket
I was skiing and having fun
But of course I couldn’t let him know that
I had a vile look on my face like I was so mad
I hadn’t wanted to go skiing
But once I had it was fun
I had a blast
But it started out smooth
Then just kept getting rougher
The waves were big now
I was ready to quit
Oh No, I thought
Here comes a big wave
I flew in the air
I was like a flying bird
Then the skies hit me
They hit me pretty hard,
I lunged forward
Into the water I went
Now I was mad
He had forced me to go
And now id been injured
I didn’t try to get back up
I got into the boat
I’m done with skiing
I don’t want to again
I was done with it then
And he made me go again.
No comments:
Post a Comment